CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

This Is Only The Beginning!

      Hey there! I'm so glad you're here! This post is my very first and exciting, creative, fun ones to come. Let me introduce myself and what you will find here at Loving This Home. My name is Whitney and above all I am a follower of Christ. He is my rock, savior, my everything! My life is to be His disciple and follow Him. Next, I am a wife to a wonderful man who is a soldier in the U.S. Army. And we are expecting our first child! Bring on the Mommy title! I also am a mother to a fur baby, Jack Sparrow, our cat.
     Now on to Loving This Home! Anyone who truly knows me knows that I am a thrifty shopping queen. Sometimes I think I could get my own reality TV. show about being so frugal! I get the biggest satisfaction on achieving a craft, meal, wardrobe piece, or anything else on a dime. I love creating things for my family and house that makes it a home. In the Bible, chapter 31 of the book of Proverbs describes the virtuous woman. This blog will chart my journey as I strive to be this woman, mother, wife, and steward. I hope you stick with me and have fun along the way! God's blessing to you and yours!
 Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment