CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Burp Towel That Keeps On Burping


Hey everybody! So I got a rather large burp towel at a garage sale for $0.25! Not a bad deal by itself! I was folding and putting it away in the nursery and thought, lets make this baby into some more!
I folded and cut into three equal parts.

   
Once I had the three equal parts, heat up that iron and iron 1/4" of the edge to the wrong side of the fabric. I did this to all three pieces to all sides.


Then I flipped the switch to the sewing machine, and sewed the edges down.

Alright! After ironing the three of them were ironed flat and pretty, I put them away in the nursery! I love more for less!
God's blessing to you and yours!
Xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment