CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Easy Cute Girl's Headbands

 Hey there! I hope it has been a wonderful week for you so far! Even though I am having a little boy my SIL is having a little girl! So I thought I would make these simple adorable headbands for my niece. Isn't there something special about receiving things that are made by a special friend or family? Those pieces in my house are my favorite! Look at these two yellow flowered bands. I paid $0.30 fora bag of these flowers on ebay.com.

     This band is a must because my SIL and family live in my hometown, and the high school colors are red, black, and white! Also, it represents the Nebraska Huskers! Go Big Red!
                                 
These two bands are my favorite because of the delicate little flowers with cute little buttons. Don't you just love buttons?!
These gold pieces are a simple flare to these bands.
Now I don't know if you are like me, but sometimes when I'm in my "crafty land" doing my "crafty things" I can go that funky mile. That's what happened to these sets of bands!



Thanks for stopping by! God's blessing to you and yours! Xoxoxo
I am linking this post to these great blogs:


No comments:

Post a Comment